Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Future Full of Hope and Promise

I have finally moved forward through the transition of relocating to a new home and new life in a new town! In answer to many prayers, God has led in this transition, and it just feels right!

My new home is in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It’s a friendly apartment complex where neighbors look after each other – like the good ol’ days! Friendships seem to be easily made, and some have been nurtured and treasured for years!

Life here is quiet and peaceful – flowers blooming outside my window, and birds singing away throughout the day! It’s a bright and beautiful day out today, and there is happiness in my soul. I see a promising future with new friends to add to the longtime and treasured friends that I’ve collected over the years.

Now comes the time for unpacking and settling in for the long haul. There’s a true sense of satisfaction in being able to get my own creativity flowing as I decorate and set up my new home in a way that reflects who I am, and what I like! Hopefully my new apartment will soon be my own little haven of serenity.

God has truly blessed me with wonderful friends who have been very supportive during this transition, and I think there will be more treasured friends in my future! God is true and dependable in His leading on our paths along life’s journey. We can rest assured that in our relationship with Him, we will always find a trusted Friend who blesses us each day with His Presence and guidance in our lives!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord,
thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: