Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Very Special Mother and Daughter


I'm very proud of my daughter! She's a single working mom, who's also a college student. She has been through many transitions in her life, some of them very difficult, but she has come out on top! I think my daughter is an awesome young woman. She's ambitious, hard-working, and a top-notch student who has been on the Dean's List since she began college in her twenties. After graduating from Junior College with Honors, she was nominated to, and selected for, the National Dean's List and is also a member of the National Honor Society.

As you can see by this picture, my daughter and granddaughter are very close. It's just the two of them, so they take good care of each other! My granddaughter is a precocious little gal, and is very aware of all that her mom has to do in order to be both mom and dad to her.

They've been through a lot of transitions together, but they are strong and determined, and both will go a long way in life!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You have a very smart daughter and cute granddaughter. I know you are proud of them.

Prayer Warrior said...

Thank you for your kind comments Cathy! Yes, I'm very proud of both of them. They've done well in spite of the rough spots they've had to deal with.