Sunday, January 7, 2007

A New Year

It is the beginning of the New Year - 2007. As we begin a new year, we usually think of it as a time for resolutions, new beginnings, and hope for better times. It's time for turning over a new leaf, and thinking of the changes that will come.

As I move forward into this new year, I think about the changes that are coming into my own life. I'll soon be moving to a new apartment, in a new town, and in the coming weeks, I will officially become a senior citizen! The new year already shows promise of being a season of many positive changes for me. I look forward with eagerness, to this new chapter in my life.

As I begin this new chapter in the book of my life, I will share with you bits and pieces of my journey, and my thoughts and reactions to what life reveals during this journey into new horizons. My prayer is that it will be a better year for all of us, and that God will richly bless us with the gifts of friendship and love.

2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

May God richly bless you on that journey and in 2007!

Prayer Warrior said...

And I wish the same for you La Tea Dah!!